- Basic cello studies with Lidia Llordén and Fritz Driessen in Palencia ( Spain)
- Basic piano studies with Aurora Dallarés in Palencia ( Spain)
- Bachelor studies in cello with teachers Manuel Santapau and Marçal Cervera in Conservatorio Superior de Música de Castellón (Spain)
- Master studies in cello with Gregor Horsch ( Principal Cellist Royal Concertegebow) in Robert Schumann Hochschule Dusseldorf.
- He has received Masterclasses from Anner Bylsma, Patrick Demenga, Martin Loehr, Gregor Horsch, Lluis Claret, Jeroen Reuling, Wolfgan Laufer (Fine Arts Quartett), Nicholas Tzavaras (Shanghai Quartett), Aldo Mata, Álvaro Campos, Herre-Jan Stenenga, Ad Van Dongen, José Enrique Bouché y Paul Friedhoff.
- Member of: National Youth Orchestra from Spain ( JONDE), The World Orchestra of Jeunesses Musicales (JMWO), Youth Orchestra of Generalitat Valenciana ( JOGV), National Youth Orchestra from Catalonia ( JONC)
- He is frequently invited by the Symphony Orchestra of Castellón.
- He has played as soloist with Folkwang Kammerorchester, Orchester of Düsseldorf University“ Orchestra Tetracorde”, “Orquesta del Conservatorio Profesional de Palencia”, and “ Orquesta del Conservatorio Superior de música de Castellón”
- Since 2014 he is member of Folkwang Kammerorchester Essen.
- Firts prize in the IV Competition of Cello in Castellón
- First prize in the National Competition of Chamber Music in Burriana in 2009 (accompanied by the pianist Irene Rubio).
- Consolation prize in the National Music Interpretation Competition “Ciudad de Betxí 2009”.
- He has been granted in 2007 and 2008 an international course “Música en Compostela”, where he as well won the Prizce “Andrés Segovia”.
- He has been prized by the Youth Council of Castellón.
- Scolarship from “ Obra social Ibercaja”